Sunday, March 8

better than expected

sunset
redundant walk in the mangrove swamp
I say carefree

Ah Long and me

4D3N Kukup trip!
The lodging is comfortable and we never had to worry that we'll go hungry. People are nice there as well. Life without much technology feels rather good. We enjoy the slow paced and simple lifestyle they lived. However, I might just go insane doing nothing there forever. I love the companion of my room-mates too. Got to play table-tennis and came to know a few friends that can play too.(The thought of bringing in TT table into our studio) I've made a new friend, his name is Ah Long and his family do fishing as a living. He likes and can draw well.

Other than that we had some culture shock when we first reached there. Like they don't have proper sewage system(anything just go down onto the ground from the hole) and their main source of entertainment is to sing K, everyday. I think the existence of this village is really not very much environment friendly. They'll just litter and throw things straight to the water/ground, thinking that once it's high tide, everything will be washed away.

The last morning which is today, we got up to witness the sun rise and its a pretty, bright and orange eggyoke-like. I think it was my first time to see a sun rise. Talking about the sun, I hate the fact that I'm two shades darker now. It's burning hot to paint under that blazing sun! Shan't complain any further here but I did really enjoyed myself.

No comments: