Thursday, March 19

To be or not to be

This is my dream studio apartment.
Which I think is super unrealistic and impossible.
We're told to design and construct an impossible space with sketch-up.
Still, it'll be great to paint while I have a space to showcase and then rest!
My wish.
I've yet to mentioned here that Daddy finally gave me his consent to go Europe, yay!
Hopefully all of us will be able to get some subsidy from the M.O.E edusave account.
The official trip will be covering Italy(rome-florence-venice-milan) and France(paris).
Some of us will be extending the trip for probably 5 more days to venture part of Germany(amsterdam and berlin).
Shan't cast my worries here like what I did for Kukup. One thing for sure is THEFT.
Shall start planning soon on how I could make my trip more worthwhile.

This week is the start of my final semester and term for year 2. I'll be in year 3 soon! :o
Was adviced to start thinking of what we could do for our grad show.
I have no concrete idea yet :O
Shall heed the abstract=religion senior's advice to not think too much and just carry on.
Sftey, although we both didn't had a good term start, still 休息是为要走更远的路. Also, congrats!

No comments: