Monday, February 23

Turmoil- not

Finally had my Porcupine presented today!(: I don't know why all of them kept laughing throughout my 50s movie. That includes the lecturer as well! I was like why are you guys laughing? It's not meant to be funny lehh.. I wonder how much they get from it. Anyways, good thing the lecturer didn't complained about anything.
Morning rush! I overslept on the bus and alighted two stop away from the actual one. Was rushing like mad in order not to be too late for my porcupine submission;/ I'm a sleepyhead.
After lesson, we went Mustafa to get salo's and aditi's visa done for Kukup. Had my very first North Indian/Chi Indian cusine. I quite like the cheese naan(something like rotiprata) with their kind of gravy, not curry. They use a lot of Indian spices in almost all of their dishes. I like eating them just that I doubt I will be eating it in a regular basis.

Mom has been rather agitated over the phone these few days. Her worries and helplessness for her mother's current and future state. Cause of her decreasing capabilities of taking care of herself when she's alone. Not that over there, they're not doing anything for her just that there's still something lacking that makes mom uneasy. Perhaps, it's that genuine erm, I don't know. We have no stand, I think. Since we're not there and can't contribute much. Ah, I don't think I dare to go back.

And so, I think I will give up that opportunity given to me.
Two things, finance and safety.
I don't know hows exactly my family's doing but 3-5k is not a small sum. Moreover, the folks just can't part with me for 2 wks at some far foreign places. HEHE I'm momma's baby. OPPS.
Nevermind. If by any way that giving up on this can help them finance in finding a helper to aid her, I really don't mind. I still have so much chances, I think.

Bye Louve, for now.

No comments: