a porcupine, have friends of the same and different kinds also an ostrich sibling.
the spines on it is only for self-defense however it had hurt many of the kinds.
Aware that it had caused wounds which it may and may not want to,
it tried to shed off all its spines but still there's doubts and insecure.
Wouldn't a porcupine be weird without it's spines.
Cotton candy is porcupine's best friend.
Aware that it had caused wounds which it may and may not want to,
it tried to shed off all its spines but still there's doubts and insecure.
Wouldn't a porcupine be weird without it's spines.
Cotton candy is porcupine's best friend.
School will commence in a week's time! :O (lol, our youth group symbol)
My feelings are everywhere. Part of me wanted the break to be longer and another is to get busy and started. Once again, I think assumptions can really really dampen my day. That's why getting busy can occupy half the time I used for assuming things. HAHA!
I'm feeling hungry easily lately and I crave for ice-creams!
I'm feeling hungry easily lately and I crave for ice-creams!
Here's the edited soft copy, bekah and sis!Looks like some Indian dance by the tree. LOL
keeping your dad in my prayers:)
No comments:
Post a Comment