My sleeping regime is going back to normal already:) And so I'm able to wake up for Junior Arts today at 7am! WHOO, met new lil friends, not made cause they're/i'm still shy. New classroom, new teacher. Found out that the new teacher had just graduated from FAdiploma. She's the painter of one of the few paintings that I appreciate during their grad show. Most importantly, hehe, I used the public transport all the way today.
What I'm more concerned about this 09' is also going very well, I dont wanna break this consistency.
Knowing that this very important concern of mine will lead to the success of all my newyear resolutions.
We steamboated at 镇发活海鲜。
Preferred the inside seats if not, I'll rather pay 15 and sit at some bugis non-aircon steamboat place. Still, there's bonding! I like the particular dessert they got there. Food was fresh though. There's chocolate fondue too.
DEC31-JAN1
Next, we headed to the esplanade for countdown and we suffered from the human traffic, twice. Horrible. Although the fireworks made us felt better, I still miss the comfort of counting down in front of the tv on my couch very much. Its an annual thing for me. LOL. Then I'll stone and think many a things. Irrelevant but often very much happened in the end.
Watched Hancock with chips and sparkling wine. Feel the vibe. lol XiaoNiangRe via youku and we all (except for QS-that pigging-panda) managed to stay till the sun rise. Ordered mac breakfast delivery and chatted for a while. Sftey's mum asked us to stay for lunch, very nice but we're very paiseh. Once again, Thanks to sftey's mum's great hospitality that day:)
Felt so bad to think that we'll bother her again on CNY. I'll bring the yusheng kay. :D
JAN2
Went out with cariissa! HAHA yesyes, punctuality. I know... Perhaps i spent my entire past waiting for ppl. It's still not an excuse, I know. Working towards that.
Dinner at Miss Clarity cafe was good, I didn't regret with what I'd ordered although it doesn't look appealing. ha ha.
A vid of the generous amt of fireworks put out on the very first moments of 2009.
The cons of too much tree plantations in Spore is, bad viewing during fireworks.
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY WANXIN!!!
Cariissa!Kudos to you for your high tolerance of pain man. I was so scared when my eyelids started to swell for no reason last night. LOL luckily its okay now!
No comments:
Post a Comment