On that day, Qiu and I paid the school fees, had our favourite ramen, had my hair chopped, bought Angbaos, and headed off to catch Cinderella with PP.
It was my very first experince attending a musical at the esplanade apart from going with my dad to their free public viewing a few years ago. Felt like we were the ancient royal europeans holding on to the binoculars enjoying their one kind of the costly entertainment.
I have two best characters to name. One is the Fairy Godmother and another, one of the stepsisters. Probably it's their humor, costumes or skills. The most memorable costumes appearance were the stepsister's when they appeared to be in a pumpkin and a carrot costume for the prince's ball.
When the prince/golden carriage showed up, unlike PP( she's like so so so excited lah), HAHA I wasn't as carried away. Or maybe I was like that even when I was a kid. lol.
Anways, I think Cinderella is still best in cartoons:DDD
I would wanna watch Mamma Mia musical.
Nafa student ambassodor teambuilding camp was on Thurs/Fri.
First day was plainly games. Amazing race was tiring. Maybe I hadnt been exercising regularly. Cariissa! When is our next gym session? LOL Nafa made us climbed the stairs in between cathay and ps. Whenever I saw that flight of stairs I would tell myself whoever lives near there or had to climb that stairs can just... die. No wonder the clue was stairways to heaven.
Anyways, I'd enjoyed myself and thank God Adel was there! HAHAHA, thanks to zee for putting us together if not we'll both cry. lol. Adel! I saw the closed up of us, defaced on FB! You should go see, OMGoodness.
SCHOOL's starting soon..
Sftey you're not alone! Had a hard time slping too cause my mind was so busy thinking and all.
However one good news for me is that I've heard that our studio is more spacious now. Working in a messy space makes me flare. Talking about tidyness, my room now is no better. So many artworks, so little space. Plus now its expanding from papers to canvas, small sizes to huge sizes.
Throwing it away is like throwing away my effort.
No comments:
Post a Comment