Anyways, yeah, the two days of fun is over! As expected:(
Happy times tend to pass quicker. GRR, digimedia video assignment was/ still is in my mind the whole time during CNY visiting :/
Aights, on CHUXI, we had our reunion dinner at some 88 restaurant at Harbourfront with our relatives. Lydia and Leah caught the limelight on stage and start shaking/dancing there. LOL so cute, I doubt I have the courage to do that at their age. Moreover, now.
CHU 1
Reached church really early. We sang, received pastor's message, gabidve thanks, camwhored-alot, exchanged greetings and bid goodbye. End. HAHA Everyone's off to pay visit to their respective relatives.
That's because he loves to watch "世界那么大". Yes, he kinda shouted 世界那么大! -.-
(there's passerby loh)
In summary, after visiting two other places, eva's family came over and then we went over to theirs and we all went to euler's house. HAHA We took eva's dad's pickup to euler's house and its fun! I like it, such rare opportunity to travel together like that:)
-ChuER
Continued to visit two other houses. Yeah I was kinda bored when the adults had their conversation. However, I tried to engage by just listening to their endless tales. Some were amusing, repeated and agreeable. Dad wondered if we will still tag along when we both found our partners in the future. I/we will lohh.
Hopefully next year we can spend our Chinese new year at Taiwan. :) I've never ever in my life played with fire crackers, received grandmother's angbao and had reunion dinner with them all.
Sometimes I wonder why mum would made such a decision to come all the way here from Taiwan to be with daddy. Just a few letters and exchange of photos can determine your life? Considering to leave your love ones, culture, friends and country. They say it is God's plan. I believe but still... HAHA, unbelievable.
WAH, tml there's school...... its still CNY lehhhhhh. evaseah is so lucky. bahhh. LOL
okay there's much more pictures. Check it out from FB, soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment