Tuesday, January 20

Can no longer be this way already

I love free rides to school.
Apart from the convenience and comfort, I can have some quality time with my loves.

At.9.39am
He: Ahya, I'm gonna be late. I need to reach at 9.40am.
Me: ok let's press this button and we can fly there.
He and her laughed at my randomness.
Me: Why the check-up?
He: My hand occasionally feels numb
Me: Since how long?
He: For months
Me: Ah.. is it signs of stroke?
He: Maybe... Don't know, that's why I'm going to check.
Me: Are you scared?
He: No la.
about 5-10 minutes later
Me: When are you gonna retire?
He: Till the day I die?
Me: AHH.. how old are you now? Forty-...?
He: Forty-nine.
Me: Huh, ya.. :( 50 soonn......

So apparently they're exactly 30 yrs older than me.
19+10=29~30
49+10=59~60
What is the average lifespan of a human now?
My last ten years were carefree, life-changing, many hiccups,.....
I wonder what will the next ten years be like.
Yes,yes. Quote from mom on sun's sermon, 40% of prognostication is redundant.

'牛' year is coming! Happy '牛' year all, in advance! So excited! Started munching on cny goodies already and hope I don't get myself with high temperatures before the festive begins!
WHOO, steamboat yo:)
Ooh, they're back and daddy bought cakes/muffins for us. (;
Hope that the next thorough check-up next month will turn up fine.

No comments: