For two consecutive days I walked to tamp inter.c with dad.
His bag looks heavy, in fact I think it is.=/
Yesterday Zoo-ed with the 1K girls:) Good bonding.
Anticipating for tml's cycling/fat burning/makan session.
Today, went solo shopping at TM.
While waiting for the my holga's film to process, I went to collect my phone.
It still hangs a lil! Anyway, next was to NTUC and then deposit $.
Shopping - Friends companion = Efficiency( grab and go)
Of course I do enjoy companions too.
So then I went to see hows the film processing and to my horror only 5 out of 12 can make it.
Over-exposed or under-exposed. Either way.
Which i can only develop 5(my fav no. again) photos and it cost 12.50!!
Digital is still better. However I hope that the effect/feel the holga give would be cool.
WHOO, I like BROADBEANS. Did i mentioned it before? Its nice. Even my mom loves it now:)
She asked me to get it from NTUC but I couldnt find it even in tamp's cheers/watson. Annoying.
Hopefully the 5 photos will turn out nice when I collect 'em tml!
:D
Thanks for the signature chop! I got it and love it!
Wednesday, December 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment