Intended to post the past happenings from Kbox to de ZOO to PulauUbin to cityplaza to Botanical gardens and to BDAEBEAR.
However its quite late now and I'm having a mild headache.
Aights Today/Yesterday (the fact it's 12.49am now) was Sunday:D
Received an uber duper cute teddy bear from our princess for my 18th bdae:)
THANKYOU.
I think I did mentioned about the signature stamp in one of my previous post.
In detail, it's carved with the name, ESTINGEN.
Why estingen cause, est-tingen, esther-ting en.
THANKS eva and her sisters for it! Heard from yun that prickilla(haha!prick-cilla) personally designed it and sent it for customisation(thanks ZEE).
So then we had a mini photoshoot on eva's dad's vehicle with teddy using the holga. Wonder how they'll turn out.
Helped out with christmas decos today. Many ppl played a part. Thankyous. Thank God:)
Fengying ahyi is a person with values that I would like to learn from.
Had a peak of the skit vid and...
What's with my swinging/swaying hand while walking! LOL omgoodness so auntie.
AH, i miss junior arts' kids:(
Aight pictures soon.
ALOT of them.
Monday, December 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment