I was like a rabbit slowly but viciously consumed by two predators.
I apologized for not putting a strong stand,
I apologized for not making a strong defense,
I apologized for not proclaiming loud my love for you.
Sorry Lord.
All those advices and beliefs had helped me through this, today.
Please forgive them and forgive me.
I can't change the thinking but I know nothing is impossible for you, Lord.
'open my ears, open my eyes and I will praise you forever.
We can never fully comprehend your plans and thoughts,
just like how high the sky is from the earth.
The world will worship you and kneel down before you and praise you.
The mountains may be shaken, the ground may changed,
my love for you will never change.'
-adapted from one of my fav chinese worship song.
i feel liberated and not as fearful as i was cause i know you'll be by my side(:
I LOVE YOU JESUS(:
Saturday, August 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment