just that i made the lecterer seems naggy 'cause i kept forgetting things.
So we're using flash! She actually compared us to pri 4 kids=/
"Now pri 4 kids are learning this! Its not even tough can"
Well then I should repeat that kids nowadays are really smart.
Like I've shared to some about last saturday Junior Arts. They were suppose to decorate their very own, unique MAGICAL LEAVES.
HAHA.
Alright so during one of their 'consultation'(to them is to let the teacher edit their work), the teacher asked the pri 2 boy to put his heart and soul into his drawings.
The boy said "But i can't take out my heart and soul and put it into the drawing".
note* he's saying that with actions some more.
LOL, very cute.
drawing3 is an utter disappointment! I can't make artistically messy drawings with the bamboo stick with ink!
crys)=
confidence meter LOW.
As we walked, the sky turned nicer and Kert asked if i wanna take pic of it.
I was like nah, lazy.
As we walked, the sky changes. The clouds turned bright orange in contrast with the blue.
WAH, cannot resist the beauty. Had to stop and whip out my cam. LOL
The actual sky is much more magnificient then this duplication, i promise.(:
yay for tml class at 12pm and finally DENTAL. Chip in teeth still in mind.=/
and being a normal being feels so good! No?(:
No comments:
Post a Comment