Wednesday, December 9

It still matters

result's out today.
Too many bees searching for honey in that paper.
Maybe my essay lecturer's fair after all.
And I have to give my bestest of best shot for my FYP once the school reopens for the next 5-6months.
豁出去了。
I have to be open-minded about things and ditch my uber narrow-minded views.
Which means I have to read up on more artist but at the end of the day I dont want to be like them.
Because now art is not just about painting a beautiful portrait or still-life when a photograph can simply overtake the purpose in representing.
Now, what is ART.

Re-representing, manipulations, to lie/fabricate.

I would wish to paint a painting that is intriguing which allow the viewer to think. Not walking by and thought it's nice and walk away.
but HOW.

that's why I love holidays. Save me from the turmoil

No comments: