Actually I was expecting this the day yr 2 ends.
Somehow or rather I manage to stop dwelling in it and kept it at the back of my head.
After viewing the allocation of space today, I was as black as my outfit. (if e 1k girls realised)
Must've been a crazy person losing my sanity just because of the limited studio space.
here's my equation: a good spacious spot=gets me highly motivated and inspired=producing quality works
Enlighten me. An adequate space is essential for practicing artist/artist. Sigh, my yr 3 suddenly seems so dull. Give us a chance to do better.
Thankfully I was simmered down by the wheels. Circuit was frightening fun! lol
alright, EVASEAH you're being missed already! just after 12 hours.
Somehow or rather I manage to stop dwelling in it and kept it at the back of my head.
After viewing the allocation of space today, I was as black as my outfit. (if e 1k girls realised)
Must've been a crazy person losing my sanity just because of the limited studio space.
here's my equation: a good spacious spot=gets me highly motivated and inspired=producing quality works
Enlighten me. An adequate space is essential for practicing artist/artist. Sigh, my yr 3 suddenly seems so dull. Give us a chance to do better.
Thankfully I was simmered down by the wheels. Circuit was frightening fun! lol
alright, EVASEAH you're being missed already! just after 12 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment