Wednesday, June 3

back in action

Finally the internet connection is working. woots
Driving in the night is a little scary, glaring lights.
On a happier note, for once the engine did not died on me! (:

I have about a week more to the eur trip which means I got to start packing. Decided to use a backpack instead of using bag with wheels. Backpacking makes me look poorer and decreases the possibility of being a victim of some professional thief(HAHA!). Also, I can better travel and rush for trains. Two concerns will be if I could fit in all I need in it and if I could carry them. Seriously shall get some popeye's spinach to build some muscles. Hopefully I wont come back with a back of a 70's. I'll definitely miss mum's home-cooked food and her proper machine-washed clothes:((( I've gained a kg after e Taiwan trip, I'll probably lose it or more after this upcoming trip. Really hope my anticipation for the museums will make the trip all worthwhile.

Heard that the slip will arrive soon. How I wish it won't dampen my mood:/

No comments: