Saturday, May 2

unpredictables

for yesterday's account which is Thursday's.
For the first time I left the studio at like 11pm, thinking that the next day will be a holiday. So as to fully utilize that day cause school will be close on a public holiday. Wanted to take a bus home. Waiting for the bus at Simlim bus-stop is creepy man. The feeling was so scary so I changed my mind and waited at the Simlim taxi stand. (It's with the people) Which took available cabs forever to come. Immediately I walked to peace center's taxi stand. The darkness, I prayed throughout. Shall never leave school late, so late alone anymore. Anyways, I got myself safely on a cab home. Just as I had a steadfast feeling, I dont know why the driver speeded like there's no tomorrow. For once, I thought 见神的日子以近了. I think its like over 100km/h. Can't really feel my legs.
Cannot imagine how's year 3 gonna be like. Can't possibly ask sis to fetch or cab home everday.

I slept ALOT today btw. (:
4 more days! cant wait for time like this...
and STAtravel wants us to pay like next week. During the meeting yesterday only I mentioned the swine issue. Aren't they worried and why are they taking it so easy. I mean where's that responsibility. It's not just your own safetly and health, it regards to your families and your country's. Haiya, for sure I'll be deemed as the exaggerated one and kiasu/kiasi, whatever it is.
focus focus focus

No comments: