-school mates were all so sweet, they offered chips, cookies, coffee, chocolates, helped when I spilled my gesso on the floor, constant encouragements(jiayou esther!-big smile-), buying coffees and papers and random talks and dinner under the bright moon outside studio.
-I think yr 2 FA have quite a few little dramas going on, glad I wasn't really in any one of them:/
Intend to use it all the way till yr 3, hopefully it wont rot or anything. Is turpentine considered smelly? If it is then it's stinking, which is not to me cause I'm immune to it:D
WED- painting assessing
Title: Inside and Outside
Brief synopsis: Who's exactly inside and outside? Who's locked up and who's in freedom? Although it's a line difference but there's this uncertainty of the definition, liberty.
However for me I know that only through Jesus Christ I can have salvation and eternal life, the only path to freedom. I should include this into my synopsis for the lecturers to read right.
Thurs- drawings assessingAll my drawings fell on the floor! It's the wall paint and my papers' weight that double-sided tapes can't hold.
Lecturers called me back in, assured that I need not to worry for they called to notify my drawings fell. Stilllllll, they questioned my alternative. What is this about? What do you think about this module? How much you get from it?
So I told them very honestly that I couldn't really get what alternative is about and that I cannot open up myself to an alternative way of drawing:/ opps, I think I'm freaking stubborn.
On the left is alternative, let's not talk about it:/
On the right is landscape.
Synopsis: It's about earthquake that can damage the landscape and people's life which shows that our earthly home is just a temporary place that can be destroyed easily and have no concrete foundations as compared to the everlasting home.
Fri- clearing of studio and debriefing which was canceled and postponed to mon
When I was removing and packing my drawings, that movable wall actually fall towards my direction. Thank God my lecturer was there and my cabinet to block. Oh and S quickly zoomed in and helped as well. hmm.
After which mum and sis came to help bring all my works back home. Thank you sister!:D
Driving instructor left a very discouraging but motivating comment:/
Met cariissa for X-men, like finally we've met! 3/4 of the movie I was biting my nails, so exciting! LOL. I wanna watch The Ramen Girl and Taken! RANIA!
- For God did not give us a spirit of timidity but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.I felt rather intimidated when I was about to start on alternative drawing but I know that with Him, I can have the power to do things I have doubts in and the discipline to complete it and love what I'm doing and have done.
Dont know if it's right to put it in this way but at that point of time, this is how it relates to me.
OHOH, today's mother's day, happy mothers' day to all!
Like what my church's speaker had mentioned without us kids, our parents can't be a parent. And without them there's no us, so it's applicable to us all:)
No comments:
Post a Comment