Monday, April 27

We're like the mist

omgoodness, pig flu in the Europe continent. !!!
what's the plan, what's the unforeseen plan.
Frightening, frightening to think how invisible viruses trying to creep on ppl.
Wonder how it had all come about.
Highly doubt that it'll be cleared in a month's time.
It's okay, for He had seen and planned the unforeseen.

Since I'm here, I think that yesterday's message is very apt to me.
I totally feel like I'm in her shoes and thinking, however, different ppl will experience His presence the different way. Pls, open my heart! (not literally).
Oh by the way, JL can really play the piano VERY well and I was taken aback to learn that he doesn't have any proper teachings! :O
Our church is so blessed to be filled with talented ppl man! Feel like a teeny-weeny ant.
Heh, it's okay He'll still use me(: Just that we're willing or not.
Oh, and CY and YX can really talk too!
2 pleasant discoveries.

Another module's over! 3 more to go. I will never leave the studio before it strikes 9.
I am, I hope, I want, to be the chosen ones. I know I've got no say. He'll decide, I'll follow.

No comments: