Did I ever told ya that I was struck by the lightning 7 times?
Tried to refrain my laughter every time this question is prompted. HAHA. I think he's a blessed person to survive and to be reminded to give thanks for 7 times. Sftey, lend it to me please when you got it cause I would like to watch it again too. Hehe. Like I'd said, initially I thought it wasn't exactly a bad thing to born the other way round in the cycle of life. Taste the bitter then the sweet. But I guess I was wrong cause it's worst to not be able to witness and grow old together with the people you love. Quote from sftey's blog, "You never know what's comin' for ya". Just take what life had offer, no point turning back the time... But I do have many regrets. Was looking through my past and chance upon last year's Feb 2-i find the more i go in dept on art, i may drift away from people with different faculty. no common topics scary. I was right..... phwoar T.T. Renewing thoughts daily is really essential. The thought of forsaking this world can just come so strong. When I realised that the chase over it is never ending and never satisfying.
Sometimes I feel like a lit up candle in a storm when people declared that they are Christians yet believe in the monkey evolution. Another said that doing abstract painting is like a religion btw he and God, which I obviously dont know how he perceive it. Lastly, another said Mary is a disgrace and come telling that the Bible is not true. Renewal of thoughts daily is really essential. Indeed!.To peeps having their assessment soon, FUEL!
I miss chatting randomly and endlessly to ppl online, esp Mr Zee lah. Switching to PC to challenge each other reversi and checkers. How, someone have his own family already. Sad~ haha, doubt he'll see this :p
eyebags, ewww
No comments:
Post a Comment