Wednesday, February 11

phew

A little hopeful, fearful and uncertain when I clicked the word END.
Muttered another prayer in my heart and awaited for the outcome.
Yet again after doubting myself so much the whole time, He proved to me that I can do it.
Grateful for such a sweetie sister who'd sent me to such an inaccessible location.
Though it'll be better if there weren't any misunderstandings.
THANKYOU!
To think that the other upcoming challenge is in MARCH, I faint.
I should quit belittling myself. Although I am really not that bright and with so many flaws. So what if how people view and think. What's important is the one above right. That's it.

To Adel: It's okay if you think that you had contradicted yourself with the things you say and do. Who don't? At least you realised it now. You're wonderful in our eyes, same to God's. We shall all learn to be self-loving man. HAHA GET WELL SOON babe, for both aspect(:

I didnt get to eat with bekah today... Next week okay, same time, same day, same place. Thanks for the card on sunday!
-immensely touched- insert big grins

School is hmm, quite lax. I'll be in the library at least 3 days a week. Not just redoing my notes, more on my personal readings. The more I read, the more intimidated I am. I think they're too much for my limited brain... CMI.
I'll still continue, better than just giving up and not read anymore.

Actually, I'm quite content with what I have right now. Nothing more or less is needed. Life-wise, yes. Knowledge-wise, not.
Recapping on last week:
SAT
-long awaited steamboat session cum cny house visiting with the 1kgirls
-Chinatown food 'expedition'
we chanced upon some eatery place(i dont really know the name, but I got the namecard) where they got nice chewy ramens, xiaolongbao, red bean pan-fried thing and pan-fried dumplings. We find them really nice not because we're so hungry or whatsoever cause I was still 3/4 full from the steamboat earlier on. No, I didnt eat a whole bowl of ramen, I just shared with them the sides and tried a few strands of ramen. I'm no cow. The price is so affordable. So there, go try... Call me along too cause I wanna go back to have that whole bowl of ramen. Hohoho check out the pics from FB

SUN
-played Table-Tennis(oh,finally) at Kai's house ( cariissa! when are you going to do that as well?), failed to learn tennis. (the court itself is intimidating already) sad.
-laoyusheng and dinner at CaiXialaoshi's house


No comments: