Sunday, November 30

Follow

I'm 3 days late to mention here that..
WE'RE BACK!.
LOL.



About 4 hours ride to Afamosa

The wild ride we took occasionally from place of worship to our crib
(whoo, nice number!)

Assumed butt-like artificial/natural stone. Which may resembles a horse's. Cause of their coyboy town, blah where there's horses.

one of the several group photos, inclusive of our two new friends
ending off with this, i like this shot minus us cause its like...窗外有窗. Dont think have this phrase though.

Shall follow Jia and not leak too much pictures here first.
So here's 5 images, i like no. 5.
wait till after we present in church:/ lol

Frankly speaking I went to the camp with a heavy heart. As in, I was thinking if i'm able to understand the message brought across and be touched by the holy spirit and all. Cause I admit that during my school days(which ended not long ago) I did not daily meditate deeply on God's words.
During the camp, I enjoyed the songs, the fellowship of so many believers and the constant reminder of walking close to God.
Thus, I left the camp with an even heavier heart:/
Well I guess it's ain't a bad thing either.

Now, I have two thick books on hand.
Twilight/ Book of light
dilemma, dilemma.

Ooh, next week(starting from tml), hopefully it'll be a fun, meaningful week!

:D

No comments: