This, learnt from daddy today.
I'm lucky that I have a mirror that will keep me on track.
I think it's time to stop giving excuses and start( really start) what I had always delayed or done vaguely already. Should stop taking things for granted. Be it its one of the hectic moments now, I need to prioritise what is ultimately the greatest.
Fri's sermon is good. The ultimate joy is only obtainable through Christ and our faith and hope in Him. I've been pondering if I should or should not step down. I did enjoyed the fellowship especially recently with eva. Now, it made me think twice. If I really have the gift, I would have give all the way. If I were to step down, I'm afraid that I'll be less involved and all. Should I switch to other ministry? HAHA PRAY!
For sure Mr Zee is enjoying now at egypt. Wonder if he will have a close encounter with real mummies. I cannot wait(repeated a zillion times) for my holidays.
Plans for me to look forward for- as a motivation:D
1.Malacca missionary motivation camp
2. Outings with ppl that I'd missed hanging out with
3. Self-outdoor painting session with WX! haha decided so impromptu today but hopefully it'll work!
4. I have a theme in mind that I feel like painting it out during the holidays, hopefully I have time!
5. CHRISTMAS! have to start cracking my brain for some creativity juices=/ knitting? HAHA!
SO EXCITED! Counting down to 5 more days
Sunday, November 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment