Monday, September 22

for once

Next day will be the start of a whole new term. On a happier note, our morning class is canceled.
Very 'nafa' indeed. Just like the first week in 1K. Anyways, its still like not much of a difference cause for the pass few weeks I've been going to sch despite its study week/term break. To conclude the first term of yr2, two words, not good. I got more reckless, less efficient and less motivated. Tomorrow will be a great new start for me. I need to focus. Get things right and strive(: Sometimes, i think that my relationship with God when I was a kid was much more stronger than now. I guess when one grow up and found that they can do so much more things in their own capability, they tend to not depend on God. Rather on themself. Which is what I am experiencing now, and i hate it. I want to renew myself and be strong in Him. Please pray for me(:

Growing up, is not a great thing afterall. With God, i think it'll be fine.

ESSAYS !grahh!

2 comments:

rebekah said...

hey cldn't find your tagboard. anyway, don't worry, God will hold you tight. :) lets meet up again soon!

est said...

hey, oh maybe it didnt load properly. Yeah, thanks alot! Sure, we'll meet again and explore more foods and places! (: