Thursday, August 14

moving on~

Although I've not been to art friend for weeks (very surprisingly cause I always had to go there last semester), HOWEVER, I think I spent most of my money on food:/

nafarians!
5 Butter croissants at cheers for 2.70!
Thats salo's and my fav snacks(:
so when we're like feeling bored and hungry while painting, we're like WANNA have CROISSANTS!?

HEHE

Investigating Issue was fine today. Settled on the topic I have to do research on.
I've to read up on feminism.

I still havent catch The Mummy!

Things are better now.
Peace, it is. No more sensitive topics and discussions.
Hope it'll stay the way it is now.
oh theres nafa art contest show tml.
Eye opening but demoralising as well.
HOPE NOT(:

Time passes real fast uh? its like my 4th coming 5th week of sch already.
Which means I'm enjoying every bit of it.

Turpentine makes our hand rough and dry.

No comments: