My history lecturer says HE'LL KILL ME if i change my history essay topic.
GREAT.
He says its like me agreeing to have a boyfriend and then now, change my mind not having.
Like whats wrong with HIM.
So i used his weird way of description and said that we havent even start on our essay which means I've not even 'went out' or develop anything with that 'boyfriend-essay'.
insanity.
OK, so I've gave up and just do my topic. Then I asked and reassured if next week's quiz will be tested on those following notes.
HE SAID- you first time take quiz ah why ask this qns. never ever take quiz before?
WHY YOU'RE SO PATHETIC?
WTH!! although its like in a joking manner, but hey not funny
I was like (you're so mean)X3 infront of him.
I've never met this kind of lecturer before can.
Seriously don't earn my respect.
Tuesday, August 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment