Sunday, July 6

repeatedly

Went to submit my painting.
I name it Reliance.

Alright and so when i reach there, my first fear was meeting some lecturers and even somebody i know.

THEN, i saw HUMONGOUS PAINTINGS!
but all those were sent into open category.
I sent mine to the youth category.

NEXT, i saw a kids painting which is in a LARGE scale. WHATS MORE is that its a very impressive one. I SERIOUSLY CANNOT BELIEVE IS HE PAINT ONE!
But uh, i think its possible ah.
Probably he's the next Picasso or Vinci van Gogh in Spore.

AYYER, not easy to explain how i feel but i almost perspire with rapid heartbeats.
My painting is almost hardly visible there! LOL

Enough of my rantings. HAHAHA.
Im a happy girl now.
So afternnon issue is OVER.
RIGGHTT

im leaving for Penang tml BUT i have so many things to do!
-DESIGN POSTER
-RESEARCH for ZHAICHUAN(no internet connection there!!)
-GIVENTASK

nevermind i believe God will get me through this=D

No comments: