i almost died uploading all these. yes just these. I HAVE MORE!
alright. This trip is with my family and two Taiwan guest. Mommy's secondary best friend.
WAH, imagine they've known each other for so long yet still keep in contact regardless of the distance.
PPL!=DD next 10 years ah and counting=D
so after we checked in, we walked around for dinner and to get my contact lens solution BECAUSE THEY CONFISCATED AND THREW IT AWAY WHEN I'M ABOUT TO BOARD MY PLANE!
yea, my fault i know cause i packed accordingly to how i pack to BATAM=((
So its my first time stepping onto Penang.
Been curious about how Penang laksa would taste like but eh, haha disappointment.
I didnt try though, but the boy said that not nice then confirm not nice lah.(he likes everything)
THE PROJECT SHOP.
hmm... why reject?
I THINK IT MUCH MUCH BETTER than the water sports in Batam.
Theres banana boat, speed water bike or something, this para-shoot thingy and horse riding.
my daddy and the boy tried first then they said its fun and not scary and i thought i should try a l o n e
sister did took a video for me but i couldn't upload! nvm can see from my cam=)
many kind of chocolates. THERES even chili chocolate! i've tried and uh not nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment