The clown aka joker aka heath ledger whatever that guy is, is annoying. However he never fails to pull the climax of the movie to the highest. Insanity. Sad uh, a hero had to sacrifice and be a coward.
I thought that half-face guy would turn good=(
Next, met sister and the Taiwanese to the Spore flyer. Thanks to them i finally get myself up there=)
The view is awesome but i cant really see cause my eyes were dry.
I saw the national day practice going on. Theres no audience but the water show is still on. For me to see? HAHA abit waste water luh. Then again maybe they did reuse them in some idk methods.
I realized that i had many more place I didnt visit in Spore yet! Well that explains to my sua-goo-ness when ade and the bunch start mentioning places with weird names.
Realised that my posts had been pictures and pictures and pictures?
Well, not anymore cause SCHOOL'S REOPENING SOON, ON MONDAY!
Officially 3 more days!
Hope i can settle myself soon and switch back to the 'working mode'!
I need God to continue help me pull through all this!
No comments:
Post a Comment