my apology for taking many of them for granted.
That You've blessed so much to me that i couldn't imagine and comprehend me without them.
the vagueness that I am/have, you inserted goodness in it.
sha ren you sha fu, it is.
Thank you.
TODAY's a great day.
not really because its DADDY's DAY.
but i've many blessings.
RJ's mom passed me 4 arty farty FINEARTy books to me.
She said theres no rush to return and i think its very kind of her to like remember about it.
I saw Cezanne one if the great artist when Eva was flipping through.
I hope I'll make good use of them. WISDOM and PERSEVERANCE to finish them!
HDao passed me a 1GB Thumbdrive for free;)
its from a Gospel rally his sister attended for the choir and got it!
God saw my need eh
im so going to hang around my neck.LOL
I feel like attending the RALLY as well. It might be the last rally from the speaker, i think.
I finally got the nice 'my God is this big' T-shirt that my sister got for me:)
its so cute
Watched THE INCREDIBLE HULK with family cause daddy wanna catch a movie.
NOT BAD show. Its thrilling and all but it'll definitely going to have another HULK3 or something. Meaning no ending.
I got MAC keypad protector as well. whhooo, dont have to use my own money LOL
Sort things out, being Your fearing citizen. Quit the part time. Time is running out.
GRATITUDE- 105%
Sunday, June 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment