THIS IS RIDICULOUS!
I've spent 3 days drawing figure. Todays the third day and i dont think i can start my basic today=(
i spent 2 hours drawing one figure which is still u n d o n e. WELLDONE.
is it normal? becuase i spent abt 10 hrs drawing a crab for O levels last year.
and why im here? because im TIRED!
I've been sleeping at three everyday.
That i thought i will die in my sleep.Since its so common lately=Z
And i thought i had fever today, because im not feeling very well.
AHH, i'll continue to pray for wisdom, perseverance, creativity, well-being and PATIENCE!
i wanted to use pastel foe my figures but i realised i cant do details with those. So i ended up with colourpencils. Ah!
LESS THAN ONE WEEK AND I'LL BE FREE FROM THIS MADNESS!!!!!!!!
jiayoutingen
jiayou 1K
Saturday, November 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment